Hyperlink Roundup -- July 15th
- Ahh getting SO JAZZED about the Olympics, aka can't stop reading about athletes like Simone Biles.
- How hobbies can turn into habits (and if you know me, you know I'm currently in a hunt for a hobby).
- This is a cool article about a girl asking a boy out with a Powerpoint. Obviously, I think it's pretty cool and I think the underlying message is important too.
- UnReal takes a look at assault in the most recent episode, and per usual, The Atlantic is there to provide some good criticism.
- Zac Efron is doing his thing and High School Musical is 10 years old.
- Lots of events (dealing with race) have been big in the news. While I haven't been in social media spheres, I have been reading a lot of articles and trying to talk about it in person. What I like about this article, I, Racist, is that it reminds me that it's less about me as an individual and more about us as a group.
- I'm continually thinking about coding and how to best teach it. I really like this article because it goes beyond being good at coding as a skill and hits at what other skills are needed to be a good coder/problem solved/digital citizen.
- Burnout...it happens. These aren't some good tips to keep in mind.