Hyperlink Roundup -- February 20th
One of these days, I'll get my Hyperlink Roundups to be on the same day each week. But until then...
- Dating apps and long-term relationships.
- Remember when Mike and Ike got into a fight? And a throwback label.
- Libraries aren't going anywhere.
- Jessica Williams' interview from Bust.
- Chicago Public Library wants people to return overdue items so badly, they have promised to waive overdue fines (if returned by a certain date) and made some great videos to let people know.
- An infographic of books with far too many characters to keep track of.
- The beauty of female friendships on Broad City.
- I love Twitter but lately it's been falling a little short to many.
- Making space in the tech field for non-white voices.
- The issue of missing and murdered indigenous women is finally making the news. I heard a lot about these issues in Canada when I was in Italy and scholars at the conference were hard at work creating a database to rememmber them and tell their stories.