Finals are over and since 2016 is right around the corner, I'm trying to eliminate any and all of my tabs.
Clearly a post-finals project.
- Women in space and more specifically, the women "computers" who helped men go to space.
- University of Minnesota libraries are getting smart about stress free activities for their students during finals.
- "Sometimes art reminds us of life," Rebecca Solnit doing her thing.
- Clinging to Joan Didion.
- One Direction and the expiration date of boy bands.
- Some changes happening in the Brooklyn Public Library system.
- Emojis used on Twitter
- Lots of best of 2015 lists, including books
- I'm in love with one of the newest She Does podcast episode, Molly Crabapple is so cool.
- A great A-Z list on how to be an ally for Muslims, especially right now as a lot of hate circulates around the United States.
- Why we are drawn to astrology.
- A potential roundup of the five best internet stories of 2015.
- Star Wars is out and people are flipping out. Including this sweet video from Jimmy Fallon.
- I'm all about a good mashup, especially the ones from DJ Earworm, who goes back through the top hits of 2015 to create a little something for everyone.