Hyperlink Roundup -- October 24
- I'm slowly working my way into using Medium (or at least reading it more actively). This post by Elle Luna is so excellent, calling us to question how we use "should" and "must" in our every day conversations (this post also got real famous in 2014).
- If you haven't looked at Hark! A Vagrant before, you really should. You won't be sorry.
- Why director Ava DuVernay doesn't like the word diversity.
- Been looking into founder of Adafruit, Limor Fried, who is amazing and super interesting.
- This new video by Macklemore is exactly how I imagined the video might turn out to be. It's Downtown his newest song. I'm curious to know what cultural criticism is out there about this video. It's a catchy, silly song that just gets stuck in my head.
- One Direction also recently released their newest music video, which seems to have the perfect balance of that seriousness they strive for along with their normal antics. Of course, this video reminds me that I owe this blog an in-depth look at all the One Direction music videos, complete with my own commentary on them. Coming soon!