Talks & Presentations
- Rimland, E. & Fargo, H. (July 2017). Using Little Bits as a metaphor for Research. Workshop for Pennsylvania Library Association PA Forward Information Literacy Summit.
- Rimland, E. & Fargo, H. (May 2017). Using Little Bits as a metaphor for Research. Lightning talk for Penn State University Libraries' Community of Practice Showcase.
- Fargo, H. (April 2017). Demystifying to Build. Lecture for iSchool at University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign LIS 451 class.
- Fargo, H. & Miller, R. K. (April 2017). Situated Learning in the Library. RUSA Webinar.
- Fargo, H. & Williams, K. (March 2017). Tending the garden: Sharing projects that strengthen communities within the academic library" ACRL 2017 Conference, Baltimore, MD.
Masters Showcase, April 2015
A five minute talk on my independent study from spring 2015.
- (Left) Community Informatics Research Network Conference, Prato, Italy, November 2015
- Poster and 10 minute talk presented at the Community Informatics Research Network Conference (CIRN) in Prato, Italy.
- (Right) Poster, Feminist Pedagogy and Community Engagement in Library Supervision
- A poster for my Library Instruction class presented at the iSchool.